This article possibly contains original research.(June 2021)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline.(June 2021)
Web Components are a set of features that provide a standard component model for the Web allowing for encapsulation and interoperability of individual HTML elements.
Primary technologies used to create them include:
- Custom Elements: APIs to define new HTML elements
- Shadow DOM: encapsulated DOM and styling, with composition
- GitHub - w3c/webcomponents: Web Components specifications., World Wide Web Consortium, 2019-01-03, retrieved 2019-01-03
- "Web Components". MDN Web Docs. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "<template>: The Content Template element". MDN Web Docs. Mozilla. Retrieved 2018-07-08.