This article needs additional citations for verification.(September 2020)
|Accra Girls Senior High School|
37 Military Hospital Road, Opposite Choice FM, North Ridge
Greater Accra Region
|Type||All girls school|
|Established||30 September 1960|
|School district||Accra Metropolitan District|
|Head of school||Joyce S. Acolatse|
|Athletics||Track and field|
|Athletics conference||2nd Cycle Schools and Colleges Sports Federation Festival (zonal athletics, super-zonal athletics)|
Accra Girls Senior High School is an all female second cycle institution in Accra in the Greater Accra Region, Ghana. It operates as a non-denominational day and boarding school. It runs courses in business, general science, general arts, home economics and visual arts, leading to the award of a West African Senior High School Certificate (WASSCE).
- "Senior High School-Greater Accra Region". ghanaschoolsonline.com. Archived from the original on March 25, 2012. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
- "Ghana-Global Environment Facility" (PDF). thegef.org. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 5, 2011. Retrieved March 6, 2011."Govt pumps Gh¢ 2 Million into Darkuman Storm Drain". ama.gov.gh. Retrieved June 13, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- GhCampus.com. "Ghana Campus News - Senior High Schools in Ghana". www.ghcampus.com. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- "Ghana Telephone Directory : Accra Girls' Secondary School, Accra". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Nyabor, Jonas (November 3, 2016). "Accra Girls SHS rated best Senior High School in Greater Accra". Ghana News. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- "THE WEST AFRICAN SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (WASSCE)". The West African Examinations Council. Archived from the original on May 2, 2017. Retrieved April 10, 2017.